PROFESSIONAL PLANO HAIR STYLIST
Hi, I'm Sandi
As a professional hair stylist in Plano my mission is to exceed your expectations. Not only will you look sensational but your hair will be healthier than it was when you arrived. I guarantee it.
Professional hair stylist PLANO
"As lead facilitator to top ranked salons around the world, I always felt there was something missing. While my experiences were amazing, I wanted to create a space where clients felt special and given my undivided attention. I opened an exclusive Professional boutique salon in Plano, Texas where I provide a uniquely individualized experience to each of my clients."
PLANO expert hair stylist And professional trainer
Your hair is in the hands of a Plano’s professional hair stylist when those hands are Sandi Arensman’s. Her list of credentials and accomplishments is extensive. Before launching Hair By Arensman in 2014 she left a prestigious position as Lead Test Salon Coordinator for Sally Beauty Holding, LLC Professional Beauty Supply Stores.
Over the course of her professional hair stylist career, Sandi has owned a total of 7 salons and 2 day spas and spent over 2 decades on 5th Avenue, New York, NY for Lorèal, Redken as a Master Trainer.
Sandi creates looks for movies, commercials and photo shoots around the world including runway models for New York Fashion Week. She’s designed hairstyles for celebrities Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Beyonce, Brittany Spears, John Travolta, Yoko Ono and Hillary Clinton.
Her expertise has been called upon for design, imagery, styling and naming of professional hair care products, including providing instructional copy and technical literature for product packaging, billboards and advertisements.
She is regularly interviewed for contribution of her expertise in trade and commercial magazines for manufacturers worldwide. Through education she has converted salon owners, managers, education directors, and hair stylists towards the use of more superior haircolor product lines. She makes guest appearances for beauty schools across North America.
Sandi has created her own private line of professional haircare products. These mineral-based products are anti-aging, sulfate and paraffin free. They are also made with non-carcinogenic fragrances, specifically crafted to maximize your hair’s potential. Shop Hair by Arensman today!
For a sampling of articles written about Sandi Arensman, check out her Press page.
PROFESSIONAL PLANO HAIR STYLIST
PUBLISHED IN RECOGNITION OF OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND TECHNIQUE OVER 30 YEARS:
- Gilded Magazine of Photography (New York)
- Editorial Styles & Interviews Published in Coiffiure Que (Japan)
- Laurent (Poland)
- Color and Style (US)
- Hair’s How (Russia)
- Your Hair Magazine (UK)
- Celebrity Hairstyles (US)
- Peluquerias (Spain)
- Modern Salon (US)
- American Salon (US)
- Process (USA)
- Coiffiure Professional (US, Canada, Portugal, Russia, Japan & Spain, China, France, UK, and Australia)
- Black Hair
- Hair Styling Trends
- Color & Style
- 101 Hairstyles
- Whose Who
- Canadian Hairdresser Journal
- Huntington Journal
- Master Stylist
- Master Colorist
- Makeup Artistry
- Session Celebrity Stylist
- Style Consultant
- Designed Custom Color Swatch Books
- Partnered with world-renowned Chemist To Create My Custom Product Line
HONORED TO BE RECOGNIZED
best hair stylist IN PLANO—2 YEARS IN A ROW
PROFESSAION HAIR STYLIST IN PLANO
2014 - Present
hair by arensman—boutique salon owner
Entrepreneur and owner of boutique salon that specializes in personalized cuts, haircolor and styles.
2013 - 2014
SALLY BEAUTY HOLDING, LLC— lead salon test coordinator
- Presented main stage platform education for ion brand haircolor. Also created haircolor techniques on all models for the Ion brand.
- Supervised extensive performance testing of 200+ hair care and color brands; made purchasing recommendations; controlled supplies and inner workings of test salon.
- Generated the vision for Sally Beauty Supply’s 50th anniversary photo shoot, which appeared in Modern Salon magazine and on all corporate social media platforms. Selected all models and executed the color, cuts and finishing work.
- Session stylist at all corporate functions.
2009 - 2013
PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINATTI, OH — PROFESSIONAL CARE EXCLUSIVE LINE - EDUCATION KEY ACCOUNTS
- Provided in-depth training for new Account Executives on proprietary and exclusive lines in their given territories.
- Managed a team of 20 contract representatives for Wella, Sebastian and Nioxin brands; increased new distribution accounts by $563K in just 3 months.
- Won over 42 conversion accounts to P&G, which represented $80K in sales.
- Cultivated revenue via mini-shows for high-volume accounts, generating up to $3M in sales.
- Acted as the company’s Ambassador for all VIP events; stylist, sales and national accounts; school and distributor events.
- Delivered 1-on-1 sales training to reinforce confidence, performance and alignment with corporate standards.
2007 - 2009
PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINATTI, OH — North american lead colorist chain accounts
- Streamlined adoption of new products by expanding national account sales via innovative-and-shared salon aids. These efforts captured $120k in new salon sales.
- Maximized sales through design of custom color chart; formulated color intensity range and championed chart approval by P&G.
- Propelled national account sales by 300% and recaptured expiring Regis account by leading a mission-critical, national-blind color test.
2006 - 2007
PROCTER & GAMBLE, CINCINNATI, OH — professional service national teams education
- Developed the advanced team’s knowledge of color by presenting at national sales meetings with 500+ attendees.
- Pushed salon sales by 136% in 4 months, leveraging an open communication style and facilitating fun, interactive salon classes.
1980 - 2006
l'oreal, austin tx & REDKEN (NY, NY) — SALON and day spa OWNER, MASTER TRAINER/CHAIN ACCOUNTS
- Launched salon/day spa from ground up and propelled sales by 800%, while serving as Lead Colorist for Redken’s IC Education Team
- Repeatedly promoted to increasingly responsible trainer-and-creative roles for Redken. Became 1 of 5 Master Trainers nationwide, and served as Lead Colorist for Redken’s largest symposium.
- Ranked #1 out of 102 Redken educators in Texas.
- Won North American Hairstyling Award in the Makeover Category, and Most Distributor Sales for Armstrong McCall, RDA.
- Earned Artistic Achievement Award from Beauty System Group’s Quality Education.